Georgia (GA) Win For Life Past 30 Day Winning Numbers
How to Play Win For Life?
- Select any 6 numbers from 1 to 42 for each desired play or select Quik Pik.
- Each playslip allows you to play up to five plays at $1.00 per play.
- Check playslip carefully, as a WIN FOR LIFE ticket cannot be canceled. You are responsible for the accuracy of your ticket.
- Present playslip, along with $1 for each play area you’ve marked times the number of drawings played, to the Lottery retailer to receive your ticket.
- Sign the back of the ticket so no one but you can claim the prize amount.
You can have the computer randomly select some or all of your numbers by marking the applicable “Quik Pik” box(es) on your playslip.
You can play the same numbers for up to 10 consecutive drawings ($1 per play per draw) by selecting the applicable Multi-Draw box. The play must include the current draw and may not skip any draw in between.
Mark the void box if you have made an error in that particular play area.
How do you win?
The Lottery draws six Winning Numbers, followed by one “Free Ball” number from a single set of 42 balls. Match the six Winning Numbers to win $1,000 a Week for Life. Match five of the six Winning Numbers plus the “Free Ball” number to win $1,000 a week for a year. Matching the “Free Ball” number also increases other prize amounts, as shown below.LottoStrategies.com – Lottery Winning Strategies,california lottery,florida lottery,texas lottery,Prizes, Winning Numbers Statistics, Jackpots & more
Someone in metro Atlanta just won $1,000 a day FOR LIFE!
Officials with the Georgia Lottery said 20 tickets worth $10,000 were sold in Georgia.
Share Share Share
HENRY COUNTY, Ga. — Someone in Henry County will receive $1,000 a day for the rest of their life!
The winning ticket in the Cash4Life game was sold at the Chevron on Highway 138 East in Stockbridge. The winning numbers from the June 24 drawing were 7-10-18-21-28, and the Cash Ball was 4.
The winner hasn’t come forward yet to claim the prize. He or she has 180 days from the draw date to claim the prize.
The Georgia Lottery announced on Monday that the Cash4Life game will now be drawn daily at 9 p.m.
With the exception of its new draw schedule, there will be no changes in how to play Cash4Life or the game’s chances of winning.
- 9-year-old boy wins year’s supply of dog food, donates it to animal shelter
- Tyler Perry’s former Georgia mansion still up for sale year later – now for $21M
- These new laws go into effect in Georgia today
“We are thrilled to announce Cash4Life becoming a daily draw game,” Georgia Lottery President and CEO Gretchen Corbin said. “More chances to play mean more opportunities for Georgia Lottery players to win prizes and to invest in Georgia’s students. Funds generated from each ticket purchased benefit Georgia’s HOPE Scholarship Program, including the Zell Miller Scholarship, and lottery-funded Pre-K.”
Since its launch in Georgia in 2016, Cash4Life has generated more than $11.5 million in prizes for Georgia Lottery players and more than $10.7 million for educational programs in Georgia.
Cash4Life is offered in nine states: Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Virginia and Tennessee.
Cash4Life offers a top prize of $1,000 a day for life, a second prize of $1,000 a week for life and many other prizes. Tickets are $2 per play.Someone in Henry County will receive $1,000 a day for the rest of their life! ]]>