Win $1000 Today!
Amazon is like the jungle. There is so much to see and it has so much to offer, and, like the Amazon, it can make you sweat from nervousness. Usually, that’s only if you don’t have $1000 dollars to spend to get all you want from it.
So why not take a shower to get rid of that sweat and donate to WERS today? Anyone who donates today will be entered into a raffle to win a $1000 dollar Amazon gift card.
WERS doesn’t want you venturing through the Amazon alone. Donate today!
Click here to Support WERS today and win!
No purchase is necessary, but we hope you’ll support WERS. Full contest rules here.
Music reviews, ticket giveaways, live performances & member specials.
We’ll never sell your email, be boring or try to sell you on bad music.Win $1000 Today! Amazon is like the jungle. There is so much to see and it has so much to offer, and, like the Amazon, it can make you sweat from nervousness. Usually, that’s only if you don’t
Win 1000 dollars today
Thousand Dollar Thursday is back, with your chance to win at work! Listen for the official cue to text each Thursday between June 25 and Aug. 27! Then text the special keyword to 6-8-6-8-3 within 15 minutes for a shot to win! Thousand Dollar Thursday … WIN $1000 ON YOUR HOMETOWN RADIO STATIONS!
Presented by …
RENDA BROADCASTING CORPORATION
THOUSAND DOLLAR THURSDAY CONTEST RULES
RENDA BROADCASTING CORPORATION AND AFFILIATED COMPANIES
$1,000 THURSDAY CONTEST AND OTHER GROUP CONTEST RULES
Renda Broadcasting Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliated companies and stations (WCCS, WDAD, WLCY, WQMU) will conduct a text to win contest known as “Thousand Dollar Thursday” or other group contest concurrently and simultaneously on several participating radio stations in various states. The contests may air on all or just select Renda Broadcasting Corporation stations.
The list of stations participating in this contest appears on the end of these rules.
- No purchase necessary. Contests are void where prohibited.
- The contest is open to residents of the United States of America and must reside in the Total Survey Area (TSA) of one of the stations conducting the contest.
- Contestants must be at least 18 years of age.
- Employees of Renda Broadcasting Corporation and affiliated companies, its stations, employees of all other stations and market media companies in the TSA’s of the stations conducting the contests are neither eligible to participate nor win. This includes radio and television stations, their affiliated entities, affiliated advertising agencies, participating sponsors and or promotional partners, and members of their immediate families.
- To enter, participants will listen to one of the participating radio stations over the air for the cue to text during a designated, announced two hour period between 9 AM to 5 PM, then text the designated keyword to 6-8-6-8-3 within 15 minutes to be entered into the daily drawing. Standard text and data rates apply.
- The participating stations will announce, on the air, a “cue to text,” when each contest begins. As an example: “time to win $1,000 cash on Thousand Dollar Thursday! Just text (keyword) within 15 minutes to 6-8-6-8-3 for a chance to win today’s prize of $1,000 in this company-wide contest.
- Contestants are only eligible to participate if they, or an immediately family member living in the same household, have not won another company-wide group contest on any participating Renda Broadcasting station and affiliated owned stations one year prior to the current contest day. Additionally, contestants, or an immediate family member living in the same household, are not eligible to participate if they have won a major contest prize (valued $600 or more) in 6 months prior to the current contest day. Qualified participants, and anyone living in the same household, are only eligible to win the Thousand Dollar Thursday or other company-wide contest once each calendar year.
- One contestant selected at random will be contacted by phone and text. They will have 10 minutes to call us back on our designated contest line. If they fail to call us, we will move on to next random contestant.
- They will then be verified as qualified by station personnel answering the designated contest number. To be qualified, the contestant must be able to clearly identify the station in which they are listening; either by call letters, slogan-identifier, or frequency. If the contestant cannot identify the station, they will be disqualified.
- There will be only one grand prize winner of each contest conducted.
- Since this is a text to win contest, a phone with text capability is needed to participate. Participants are restricted to the use of ordinary telephone equipment. Participants who enable the “Caller ID” block function will not be allowed to participate unless they enter their correct area code and telephone number if prompted, or disable the features inhibiting their participation in the contest. The company disclaims all liability for the inability of a participant to complete or continue a telephone call due to equipment malfunction, busy lines, inadvertent disconnections, acts beyond the company’s control or otherwise. For all contests, the company disclaims all liability for any delays, misdelivery, loss, or failure in the delivery of any item sent by electronic transmission or other delivery method. The company is not responsible for mechanical, technical, electronic, communications, telephone, computer, hardware or software errors and/or malfunctions or failures of any kind including: failed, incomplete, garbled, or delayed transmission of telephone calls, traffic congestion on telephone lines, or unavailable connections which may limit one’s ability to participate in the contest, any injury or damage to the entrant’s or any other person’s telephone equipment related to or resulting from participating in the contest.
- Payment of all federal, state, and local taxes is the sole responsibility of the winner. The winner will be issued an IRS Form 1099 (or equivalent) if grand prize is valued at over $600.
- By participating in the contest, the winner agrees to have their name, voice, or likeness used in any advertising or broadcasting material relating to this contest, without additional financial or other compensation, and to sign a publicity release prior to acceptance of the prize.
- The station reserves the right to make changes in the rules of the contest, which will become effective upon announcement, including the substitution of a prize or any portion of a prize of equivalent value.
- The station is not responsible for typographical or other errors in the printing, the offering or the administration of the contest or in the announcement of a prize.
- All decisions by sweepstakes promoters are final and entrants agree to be bound by decisions made by sweepstakes promoters and station management.
- Failure to comply with the contest rules may result in a contestant’s disqualification, at the sole discretion of the station.
- All prizes awarded to parties at the offices of the station in which the verified winner called. Prize may be claimed two (2) weeks from the actual date of winning, unless otherwise notified.
- For Text to Win Contests: Contestants have 10 minutes to respond with name or other requested information otherwise the prize forfeited and station may pick another contestant.
- The stations participating in the contest are:
WSHH-FM / Pittsburgh, PA
WEJZ-FM / Jacksonville, FL
WGNE-FM/ Jacksonville, FL
WWGR-FM / Ft. Myers, FL
WJGO-FM / Ft. Myers, FL
WGUF-FM / Naples, Marco Island FL
WSGL-FM / Naples, FL
WDAD-AM-FM / Indiana, PA.
WQMU-FM / Indiana, PA
WCCS-AM-FM / Homer City, PA
WLCY-FM / Blairsville, PA
WPXZ-FM / Punxsutawney, PA
WECZ-AM-FM / Punxsutawney, PA
WKQL-FM / Brookville, PA
WHJB-FM / Greensburg, PA