Visa card mega jackpot
Hello, I am Miss Young. I received the following email. It is about a fraud lottery. The lottery claims that I won, but the reality is that they want MY money.
Go to the lotteries page to see more stories on fake lotteries.
If you received a similar email, you should go to the homepage to read more about 419 fraud.
From: MASTERCARD EMAIL PROMOTION
Date: Jul 4, 2007 2:32 PM
Subject: WINNING NOTIFICATION
MasterCard(r) / Microsoft(r) INTERNATIONAL MEGA JACKPOT
BARCLAYS BANK PLATINUM VISA CARD
MICROSOFT OFFICE, UNITED KINGDOM
DIRECTOR; Mr.Ashley Steve Jr.
Phone:+44 705 3805 862
MasterCard(r) / Microsoft(r) INTERNATIONAL MEGA JACKPOT UK. TABLE OF
REGISTRATION NO: 9027640
INSURANCE NO: MSTC006
TAX CLEARANCE NO: 28456
AMOUNT WON: £6,600,000.00
This email address has brought you an unexpected luck, please read
through this message.Your e-mail address was selected and confirmed by our
co-sponsor Microsoft International, through their latest internet
software. You are therefore been approved by MasterCard Int. /Microsoft UK
the sum of £6,600,000.00 (SIX MILLION, SIX HUNDRED THOUSAND POUNDS).
Equivalent to $11,064,000 USD. (Eleven Million, sixty four thousand US
Dollars).In cash, Credited to MasterCard No. 5148 6547 8940 6543, and
With Reg. No. MCIMJ: 5148/4178, you are the sixth lucky winner of the
total winners of 10 take note. You all won £6.6, million Pounds each. Be
informed that your prize (MasterCard No: 5148 6547 8940 6543) has been
insured and ready for pay out. Contact your claims administrator for
further instructions, MasterCard(r) / Microsoft(r) Claims Administrator
Name: Dennis Jackson
Promotion Award Team
Head Winning Claims Dept.
Again for your information, all the 10 participants were selected
through the Microsoft computer ballot system (MCBS) drawn from each
continent and from each ISP, by the most powerful Microsoft Software
Incorporation, as part of our International “E-MAIL” Promotions Program, to
promote the use of MasterCard’s and the use of Microsoft Offices all
over the World. Further more,to promote the use of online payments, for
the settlement of debts (taxes) and payment of bills.Your funds £6.6,
million pounds, has been lodge in this MasterCard (5148 6547 8940 6543),
insured and ready for payment. All you have to do is provide the
necessary information to process your MasterCard Certificate and to upgrade
our up coming WEBSITE.Please note that there are imposters (Scammers)
who pretend to be us, so be careful and report to me any case of double
information you receive from someone else.
Do email the above Claims Administrator, at once with all the claims
requirements below. To avoid unnecessary delay. They are needed to
1. Full Name.
4. Age. Date of Birth.
5. Occupation. Nature of Work.
6. Phone. Fax.
7. State of Origin. Country.
9. Winning Email Address:
PROCEEDURES / RIGHTS AND PRECAUTIONS.
1. Contact the Claims Administrator with all your claims requirements
2. Your Winning Credit card MasterCard (5148 6547 8940 6543), has been
insured to it real value.
3. Payments are made in Great British Pounds. (£6.6, million pounds)
4. Any mail received of such should be reported to the claims
Administrator above. This will help fight scam.
5. Your claims administrator, has the due right to disqualify you for
6. Do not reply this mail, please, contact your claims administrator by
email as given above OK?
7. All prizes should be claimed on or before 21 days (three weeks)
Mrs.Mercy Gray @
MasterCard(r) / Microsoft(r) Mega Jackpot.
ANY MAIL RECEIVED OF THIS SUCH WITH ANY OTHER TRADE MARK OR ADDRESS
SHOULD BE FOWARDED TO YOUR CLAIMS AGENT IMMEDIATELY; THIS WILL HELP US TO
FIGHT SCAM AND LOTTERY IMPOSTERS. THANK YOU FOR YOUR ANTICIPATED
Copyright (c) 1994-2007 MS-WORD EMAIL PROMOTION INC. UK
Visa card mega jackpot Hello, I am Miss Young. I received the following email. It is about a fraud lottery. The lottery claims that I won, but the reality is that they want MY money. Go to the
MasterCard/Microsoft Mega Jackpot Promo Scam
PLEASE NOTE: The persons, companies or organisations mentioned in the example(s) below are not responsible for these e-mail scams. Organisations and individuals, pretending to act on behalf of these institutions/persons, initiate these scams and abuse the reputable names of these well-known institutions/persons, to add a false sense of security to these fraudulent e-mails. Also note that some scammers act on behalf of certain organisations that do not even exist.
Date: 23 October 2007
From: MASTER CARD INTERNATIONAL BANK PROMO
Subject: MasterCard® / Microsoft® INTERNATIONAL MEGA JACKPOT
MASTER CARD INTERNATIONAL BANK PROMO
BAR CLAYS BANK PLATINUM VISA CARD
BAR CLAYS PREMIERSHIP
DIRECTOR; MR. [DELETED]
PHONE: +44- [DELETED]
Master card No: [DELETED]
Reg. No. Master/Visa: 5148/4178
Ballot winning No: 6782
MASTER CARD INTERNATIONAL PROMO. UNITED KINGDOM, AWARD PRESENTATION CENTRE.
Your company or your personal e-mail address, attached to the Master card No: [DELETED] , won in the sixth (6) PROMO categories 006. Your email address has brought you an unexpected luck, please read through this message. See names of winners below, you are at the sixth position of ten, you are so lucky to be one.
You are therefore been approved for lump sums pay out of £6,600,000.00, SIX MILLION, SIX HUNDRED THOUSAND POUNDS. Equivalent to, ($11,064,000 USD), Eleven Million, sixty four thousand US Dollars. In cash Credited to Master card No. [DELETED] , and With Reg. No. Master/Visa: 5148/4178, you are the sixth lucky winner of the total winners of 10. You all won £6.6, million Pounds each. Be informed that your winning Price (Master card No: [DELETED] ) has been insured and ready for disbursement by the well known “BAR CLAYS BANK UK”. There is nothing more to do all you will have to do is contact your claims administrator for further information’s first by email, to claim your Price. See contacts below.
Name: Mr [DELETED]
E-mail: [DELETED] @yahoo.co.uk
Phone: +44 [DELETED]
All the 10 participants were selected through our Microsoft computer ballot system (MC BS) drawn from each continent, as part of our International “E-MAIL” Promotions Program, to promote the use of Master and Visa cards all over the World, and to promote the use of on line payments, for the settlement of debts (taxes) and payment of bills. Your funds £6.6, million pounds, has been lodge in this master card ( [DELETED] ), insured and ready for payment by the Bar clays Bank. Be advised to keep your personal information’s to your self. For example; Credit cards, security numbers (code) etc. Please, for security reasons you are advised to keep this whole winnings to yourself, keep out of the reach of friends and from the entire public. All you have to do is provide the necessary information’s to process your newly won master card (Price).
Do email the above Claims Administrator, at once with all the claims requirements below. To avoid unnecessary delay
Reg. No. Master/Visa:
Winning Email address:
Master card No:
Ballot winning No
Amount Won: GB 6.6 Million Pounds
The above requirements are much more needed to proceed. Be free and fast to send the above details to your claims Administrator.
1. Contact the Claims Administrator with all your claims requirements.
2. Choose one of the payment Options.
3. Activate your Master card.
4. Make sure you confirm payments.
5. Keep your claims Administrator fully updated.
6. All charges would be taken care of by you if any at all.
7. No one is allowed to touch neither deduct from your Credit card.
8. Payments are made in Great British Pounds. (£6.6, million pounds)
9. Read carefully and contact the necessary office. (Claims Administrator)
10. Price would be paid in full, deductions are not allowed.
1. You have the right to a scanned copy of your winning certificate and a copy of your Master Card.
2. In case of any doubt, you have the right to a letter of Guarantee from the company’s Attorney.
3. The right to your personal information’s. Do not give out your personal Credit card information’s to anyone.
4. Any mail received of such should be reported to the claims Administrator. This will help fight scam.
5. You alone can claim your Price; you alone have the right to the Price, no one else.
1. The charges are very low; we made it your charges because of some reasons.
2. Mind the kind of words you use when communicating with your claims administrator, as he has the due right to disqualify you for misconduct.
CHARGES IF NECESSARY:
1. Master Card account activation, if you prefer to have your funds transferred to your account then you must have to activate this master card account.
2. Master Card / Winning document, if you prefer to have your card and documents courier to you, then you will only take care of the delivery charge.
Mrs. [DELETED] .
Master Card International Promotion Winner.
These idiots used an actual credit card number in this e-mail, probably fake, but it can easily be a credit card number stolen from a poor victim. It can even belong to the scammer’s mother for all we know.
“. won in the sixth (6) PROMO categories 006. “
It is without a doubt the sixth draw, scam, or whatever you would like to call it.
“. BAR CLAYS BANK UK. “
Never heard of them. Do they run a bar or perhaps own a clay quarry?
“7. No one is allowed to touch neither deduct from your Credit card.“
So if no one is allowed to touch the card, how do you plan on sending it to the winner? Everyone should probably wear a HAZMAT suit before touching the card.
MasterCard/Microsoft Mega Jackpot Promo Scam PLEASE NOTE: The persons, companies or organisations mentioned in the example(s) below are not responsible for these e-mail scams. Organisations and