Virginia Tech Athletics
STUDENTS – The ticket lottery for Saturday’s game vs. Pitt closes tonight at midnight, don’t forget to sign up!
Welcome to the official College GameDay Facebook page.
Virginia Tech Athletics опубликовал(-а) видео в плейлисте 2020 MBB – Uniform Reveal.
Tech men’s basketball will be donning grey tomorrow in its season opener against Radford in Cassell 🤟
Virginia Tech Athletics
Keve Aluma, who once thought soccer was his future, is all-in on basketball and is expected to be a key player in Coach Young’s system this season.STUDENTS – The ticket lottery for Saturday's game vs. Pitt closes tonight at midnight, don't forget to sign up!
2019 Football Student Tickets
Upper Deck Season Ticket Requests Open Aug. 1-5
Single Game Requests Open Aug. 9-14
Option 1: Season Upper Deck Tickets On Sale • Option 2: Single Game Lottery • Option 3: Day-of Hill Ticket
Like last season, eligible students will have three options for tickets in Memorial Stadium. Season ticket requests for Lower Deck admission were open from Apr. 8-19 and are now closed. The cost for an upper deck season ticket is $175 ($25/game), a reduction of $5 per game from last season.
- Thurs., Aug. 1: Online request to purchase upper deck season tickets @ $175
- Mon., Aug. 5: Deadline to request upper deck season tickets @ $175
- Fri., Aug. 9: Single game requests online (for non-season ticket holders, request specific games)
- Wed., Aug. 14: Deadline to request single game free tickets
Questions should be directed to [email protected] and 1-800-CLEMSON.
2019 Student Ticket Options
To be eligible for Football Student Tickets, Clemson students must be: Enrolled full-time student (12+ hours undergraduate; 9+ hours graduate)
Students enrolled in co-op/internship courses are not considered full time students. In order for these students to become eligible for ticketing, they must pay the $30 Co-Op Activity Fee. Students can pay this University fee at iroar.clemson.edu.
Eligible students have three options for student tickets in Memorial Stadium:
The IPTAY Collegiate Club
OPTION 1: SEASON TICKETS (REQUEST BY AUG. 5)
- A maximum of 5,500 reserved season tickets are available.
- No more than: 4,000 Lower + 1,500 Upper
- Lower Deck Tickets = $280 ($40/game); Upper Deck Tickets = $175 ($25/game – a reduction of $5 per game from last season)
- Purchased online during April (Lowers/Uppers) & August (Uppers only)
- Upper Deck Season Tickets offered to Bridge Students
- Prioritized via points system (Seniority + Collegiate Club)
- Students receive seven wristbands (one for each game) at beginning of season
- Pickup location will be at a to-be-determined location from Aug. 19-23
SEASON TICKET PURCHASING TIMELINE
- Mon., Apr. 8: Online requests begin (credit card provided, charged upon allocation)
- Fri., Apr. 19: Deadline to request season tickets
- Tues., Apr. 23: Student Season Ticket allocation process (prioritized via seniority + Collegiate Club)
- Wed., Apr. 24: All students notified of allocation results and credit cards charged
- Thurs., Aug. 1: Online request for upper deck season tickets open
- Mon., Aug. 5: Deadline to request upper deck season tickets
IPTAY Collegiate Club Season Ticket Benefit:
IPTAY Collegiate Club members will receive an additional point in the Student Point System for each year of IPTAY Collegiate Club membership. For example, a senior with 4 years of Collegiate Club membership would have 8 total points. A senior with no years of Collegiate Club membership would only have 4 points. In order for your Collegiate Club Membership to count in the season ticket allocation you must join by 11:59 PM on Friday, April 19 (The last day to request season tickets).
Student Point System:
- To determine season ticket purchase priority, a Student Point System has been instituted. Students earn points by both credit hour accumulation and IPTAY Collegiate Club membership.
- Credit hour points: Students will earn points based on credit hours as reported by the Clemson University registrar (0-29 hours = 1 point, 30-59 hours = 2 points, 60-89 hours = 3 points, 90+ hours = 4 points).
- Graduate students will receive credit hour points based on hours earned at Clemson, including undergraduate hours (i.e., first-year graduate student, earned 124 hours as an undergraduate at Clemson = 4 points; first-year graduate student, undergraduate hours earned at another institution = 1 point).
- IPTAY Collegiate Club membership points: IPTAY Collegiate Club members will earn one point per year of IPTAY Collegiate Club membership.
- Should the request for lower deck season tickets exceed availability (4,000) within a group of students with the same amount of points (i.e., 5 points), all students with that point level will be grouped and a simple lottery performed in order to allocate the remaining season tickets.
Students will be ranked in priority order as follows:
Credit hour points (max. 4 points) + Years of IPTAY membership (max. 4 points) = Student point total
Online Registration and Payment Information
- A reserved season ticket in the lower deck costs $280 ($40 per game), and a
reserved season ticket in the upper deck costs $175 ($25 per game).
- Students will only be charged if they receive a season ticket.
Season Ticket Pick-Up: Aug 21- 23 (Wed.–Fri.) – Location TBDClemson students must meet one of the following criteria to be eligible for Football Student Tickets: 1. Enrolled full-time student (12+ hours undergraduate; 6+ hours graduate) 2. ]]>