Play Set For Life
This Thursday £10,000 every month for 30 years Δ
Game closes in: 1 days 8 hours 24 mins
All you need to know about Set For Life
Make every month amazing.
More information on Set For Life Prize Payout Percentage Find out more
SEE WHAT YOU CAN WIN Δ
- Set For Life Online Game Procedures
- Set For Life Game Specific Rules
- Account Terms & Rules
Set limits. Get reminders. Take time out. Using our tools can help you stay in control.
Thanks to the players
We’d love to know what you think Give feedback
Dream Big Play Small ®
National Lottery games should always be fun, playing in a way that is right for you. Using our handy toolkit you can set limits, take time out or set up reminders.
- Help & contact us
- Account Terms & Rules
- About us
- Healthy Play
- Service Guide
- Coronavirus Information
Players must be 16 or over and physically located in the UK or Isle of Man.
- * Lotto and EuroMillions jackpots are estimated.
- ∑ The European Millionaire Maker Prize is €1,000,000 which, for UK winners, will be converted to Sterling and topped up by Camelot so that the total prize awarded is £1,000,000.
- ∞ Calls to 0844 numbers cost 7p per minute plus your service provider’s access charges. Calls to 03 numbers cost no more than calls to 01 and 02 numbers. See contact us for telephone numbers.
- Δ View the small print
- Account Terms, Rules, Game Procedures and, if applicable, Game Specific Rules apply to the playing of National Lottery Games
- Lotto, Set For Life, Thunderball, Lotto HotPicks and EuroMillions HotPicks
In exceptional circumstances, certain prizes may be less than stated. See Game Procedures for details. Prize capping information for Lotto events is available at: www.national-lottery.co.uk/lotto-events.
Although every care is taken to ensure the accuracy of information containing National Lottery results, Camelot UK Lotteries Limited cannot take any responsibility for any errors or omissions. Prize winning and all aspects of the National Lottery games are subject to Games Rules and Procedures.
- Number of winners each week
Average number of winners and millionaires each week based on National Lottery prizes won between April 2019 – March 2020.
- National Lottery Projects
Since The National Lottery began in 1994 over 625,000 good causes have been supported with over £42 billion raised by players of The National Lottery (figures sourced from the Department for Culture, Media & Sport. – November 2020).
Around £30 million raised weekly is an average based on April 2019 – March 2020.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries and regions. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC.
To use Pingit, you must be 16 or over, have a UK current account and a UK-registered mobile number. T&Cs apply.
The National Lottery games on this website are promoted by Camelot UK Lotteries Limited under licence. Find out more about the licence.
Play Set For Life every Monday and Thursday to win £10,000 every month for 30 years.