Put a sweet and spooky spin on bingo with this free Halloween-themed game board printable. With HERSHEY’S candy as the markers, everyone wins in the end.
SKILL LEVEL : Easy
- Fall HERSHEY’S Miniatures
- KISSES Milk Chocolate Spooky Foils
- KISSES Milk Chocolate Harvest Foils
- Two bowls for holding tiles
- Printed Halloween bingo cards (PDF)
- Printed Halloween bingo chips (PDF)
How to Set Up:
- Download and print a Halloween bingo card for each player. The downloadable file includes 10 cards with varying tile arrangements.
- Download and print a set of Halloween bingo chips for the host. Cut out the letters and mix them up in a bowl. Then, cut out the Halloween characters and mix up in a separate bowl.
- Give each player enough HERSHEY’S candy to mark their bingo cards.
How to Play:
- The host draws one letter chip and one character chip. Announce the combination. For example, G-Spider.
- Set aside the drawn chip combinations to verify the winner at the end of the game.
- If a player has the announced tile under the appropriate row, he or she marks the tile with a piece of HERSHEY’S candy.
- The host continues drawing and announcing tiles, and the players continue to mark their squares.
- The first player to mark a row of five tiles (horizontally, vertically or diagonally) shouts “Happy Halloween!”
- When the game ends, the players can keep their candy markers for a sweet treat.