Pull tab gambling
Gambling Control Board
Suite 300 South
1711 West County Road B
Roseville, MN 55113
GCB Monthly Reports
Information on the Conduct of Pull-Tabs
Information and forms for electronic pull-tabs >
The pull-tabs chapter of the Lawful Gambling Manual contains everything your licensed organization needs to know about the conduct of pull-tabs, including common terms, common problems, using a paper pull-tab dispensing device or point-of-sale system, records, and reports.
Videos: Side-by-side comparisons of paper and electronic pull-tabs:
Illegal Gambling – What is it, what are the exceptions, and what are the consequences?
Forms for Pull-Tab Dispensing Devices
LG854 Pull-Tab Dispensing Device Inspection Checklist
Use this form to help your organization ensure that the conduct of your pull-tab games, when using a pull-tab dispensing device, meets the requirements of statute and rule.
Forms for Paper Pull-Tabs
LG853 Pull-Tab Inspection Checklist
Use this form to help your organization ensure that the conduct of your pull-tab operation is in compliance with statute and rule. This form is used by Gambling Control Board staff to review your pull-tab operation.
Prize Receipt (one on a page) – Prize Receipt (four on a page)
- Contact a licensed distributor to purchase pull-tab games
- Electronic pull-tab game information
- Tracking daily pull-tab dispensi ng device sales
- Who may participate in
- Examples of playing electronic and paper pull-tabs:
- For a side-by-side comparison of both paper and electronic pullВ-tab tickets where multiple lines of symbols are revealed under more than window individually or or all windows simultaneously at the player’s discretion, view here .
- For a side-by-side comparison of one window revealing multiple lines of symbols on both a paper and an electronic pull-tab game, view here.
- For a single line of symbols displayed in a side-by-side comparison of a paper versus an electronic pull-tab game, view here.
Forms for Point-of-Sale Systems
Forms for Progressive Paper Pull-Tabs or Tipboard Jackpot GamesPull tab gambling Minnesota Gambling Control Board Suite 300 South 1711 West County Road B Roseville, MN 55113 GCB Monthly Reports Information on the Conduct of Pull-Tabs ]]>