Mega Millions results for 10/30/20; $2M winner sold in Michigan
(Courtesy Michigan Lottery)
LANSING, MI – A player in Michigan came close and ended up winning $2 million, but there was no winner of the $118 million Mega Millions jackpot for the drawing held on Friday, Oct. 30.
That means the drawing on Tuesday, Nov. 3 will be worth $129 million with a cash option of $99.5 million.
The Mega Millions numbers for Oct. 30: 14-19-34-39-59
The Gold Mega Ball: 11
The Megaplier: 2
Mega Millions winners for Oct. 30:
· The $2 million Mega Millions winner in Michigan was the only player to match all five white numbers drawn. That was the largest prize won in the state.
· The winning ticket sold in Michigan was sold online.
· There were 239,358 tickets sold that won at least $4 in the drawing. In Michigan, 9,260 tickets sold won at least $4 in the drawing.
Mega Millions drawings are held Tuesday and Friday at 11 p.m. Five balls are drawn from a set of balls numbered 1 through 70; the Mega ball is drawn from a set of balls numbered 1 through 25. The odds of winning the jackpot is 1 in 302 million.
Mega Millions is played in 44 states, plus the District of Columbia and the Virgin Islands. Tickets cost $2 each.
In other Michigan Lottery news:
· The next Powerball drawing is Saturday, Oct. 31 with an estimated jackpot of $127 million and a cash option of $98 million.
· The next Lotto 47 drawing is Saturday, Oct. 31 at 7:29 p.m. with a jackpot of $28.1 million. Deadline is 7:08 p.m. that day.
· Saturday’s Fantasy 5 jackpot is an estimated $100,000. The drawing is at 7:29 p.m. Deadline is 7:08 p.m.
For the latest on Michigan Lottery, check out the official Michigan Lottery site, which also offers more information on instant tickets, raffles and other lottery games.
The last player from Michigan to win a Mega Millions or Powerball jackpot was Cristy Davis of Waterford who won $70 million playing Powerball in February. With her winnings, Davis said she planned to buy a new house and car.
And while she was a lucky winner, it’s smart for players to check their tickets immediately as a winner worth $1 million sold in Hartland last year went unclaimed. The ticket was purchased at the Speedway in Hartland, but the winner never came forward to claim the prize. The money instead went to the state’s School Aid Fund.
If you’d like to be the next player from Michigan to win a huge lottery prize, take a look at these tips from lottery expert Richard Lustig. The author of “Learn How To Increase Your Chances Of Winning The Lottery” has won more than $1 million in Florida by winning top jackpot prizes in smaller games.
Note to readers: if you purchase something through one of our affiliate links we may earn a commission.
© 2020 Advance Local Media LLC. All rights reserved (About Us).
The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with the prior written permission of Advance Local.
Community Rules apply to all content you upload or otherwise submit to this site.
Mega Millions results for 10/30/20; $2M winner sold in Michigan (Courtesy Michigan Lottery) LANSING, MI – A player in Michigan came close and ended up winning $2 million, but there was no