Mega Millions winning numbers for Tuesday, July 21
Are you the next millionaire?
Here are the Mega Millions winning numbers for July 21, 2020.
14 – 25 – 26 – 41 – 43 and Megaball 15
Megaplier was 3x
The jackpot was an estimated $113 million with a cash option of $90.9 million, according to the Mega Millions website.
There was no overall winner to the jackpot will rise to $124 million with a cash option of $99.9 million for Friday night’s drawing.
Meanwhile, the Powerball jackpot was at $106 million with a cash option of $86 million, according to the Powerball website.
Until recently, lottery winners in New Jersey were required to be identified, but now winners will be able to stay anonymous under a new law that was signed by Gov. Phil Murphy.The jackpot was an estimated $113 million with a cash option of $90.9 million.
Mega Millions results for 07/28/20; jackpot worth $20 million
(Courtesy Michigan Lottery)
LANSING, MI – There was no winner of the $20 million Mega Millions jackpot for the drawing held on Tuesday, July 28.
That means the drawing on Friday, July 31 will be worth $22 million with a cash option of $17.9 million.
The Mega Millions numbers for July 28: 17-20-27-31-34
The Gold Mega Ball: 19
The Megaplier: 4
Mega Millions winners for July 28:
· Along with the grand prize winner, two players matched all five white numbers drawn to win $1 million. Those tickets were sold in California and Georgia.
· However, neither player also played the Megaplier option, which would have increased their winnings to $3 million.
· In Michigan, three tickets sold won $10,000 in the drawing. That was the largest prize won in the state.
· There were 162,713 tickets sold that won at least $4 in the drawing. In Michigan, 6,355 tickets sold won at least $4 in the drawing.
Mega Millions drawings are held Tuesday and Friday at 11 p.m. Five balls are drawn from a set of balls numbered 1 through 70; the Mega ball is drawn from a set of balls numbered 1 through 25. The odds of winning the jackpot is 1 in 302 million.
Mega Millions is played in 44 states, plus the District of Columbia and the Virgin Islands. Tickets cost $2 each.
In other Michigan Lottery news:
· The next Powerball drawing is Wednesday night, July 29 with an estimated jackpot of $126 million with a cash option of $103.6 million.
· The next Lotto 47 drawing is also Wednesday night, July 29 at 7:29 p.m. with a jackpot of $12.25 million. Deadline is 7:08 p.m. that day.
· Wednesday’s Fantasy 5 jackpot is an estimated $241,000. The drawing is at 7:29 p.m. Deadline is 7:08 p.m.
For the latest on Michigan Lottery, check out the official Michigan Lottery site, which also offers more information on instant tickets, raffles and other lottery games.
The last player from Michigan to win a Mega Millions or Powerball jackpot was Cristy Davis of Waterford who won $70 million playing Powerball in February. With her winnings, Davis said she planned to buy a new house and car.
And while she was a lucky winner, it’s smart for players to check their tickets immediately as a winner worth $1 million sold in Hartland last year went unclaimed. The ticket was purchased at the Speedway in Hartland, but the winner never came forward to claim the prize. The money instead went to the state’s School Aid Fund.
If you’d like to be the next player from Michigan to win a huge lottery prize, take a look at these tips from lottery expert Richard Lustig. The author of “Learn How To Increase Your Chances Of Winning The Lottery” has won more than $1 million in Florida by winning top jackpot prizes in smaller games.
Note to readers: if you purchase something through one of our affiliate links we may earn a commission.
© 2020 Advance Local Media LLC. All rights reserved (About Us).
The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with the prior written permission of Advance Local.
Community Rules apply to all content you upload or otherwise submit to this site.Mega Millions results for 07/28/20; jackpot worth $20 million (Courtesy Michigan Lottery) LANSING, MI – There was no winner of the $20 million Mega Millions jackpot for the drawing held on ]]>