Lucky Lucky Matsuri
- Talk (0)
|Lucky Lucky Matsuri|
|Preceding Holiday||Valentine’s Day (Sushiria/To Go!, Pizzeria HD)
Mardi Gras (Wingeria To Go!)
|Following Holiday||Cherry Blossom Festival (Sushiria/To Go!)
Easter (Pizzeria HD)
Big Top Carnival (Wingeria To Go!)
Lucky Lucky Matsuri is a holiday celebrated in four of Papa Louie’s restaurant-time management games.
When a player reaches this holiday in any of the games below, Crystal makes her first appearance as well:
Stickers such as “Lots of Luck” or “Lucky Chef” are earned when all of the Lucky Lucky Matsuri exclusive ingredients are unlocked.
Customers bring in red, black, and yellow omamoris to celebrate the holiday.
- 1 Customers who favor this holiday
- 2 Lucky Lucky Matsuri-Exclusive Ingredients
- 2.1 Papa’s Sushiria/To Go!
- 2.2 Papa’s Pizzeria HD
- 2.3 Papa’s Wingeria To Go!
- 3 Trivia
- 4 Gallery
- 4.1 Locations during Lucky Lucky Matsuri
Customers who favor this holiday
- Captain Cori
- Crystal (Unlocked)
- Kasey O
- Mayor Mallow
- Papa Louie
Lucky Lucky Matsuri-Exclusive Ingredients
Papa’s Sushiria/To Go!
- Datemaki (Unlocked with Crystal on Rank 61)
- Lucky Soy Paper (Unlocked on Day 2 of Lucky Lucky Matsuri)
- Kuri Kinton (Unlocked with Mayor Mallow on Rank 62)
- Kanpyo (Unlocked on Day 4 of Lucky Lucky Matsuri)
- Iyokan Tea (Unlocked with Doan on Rank 63)
- Lucky Dust (Unlocked on Day 6 of Lucky Lucky Matsuri)
Papa’s Pizzeria HD
- Ramen Crust (Unlocked with Crystal on Rank 26)
- General Tso Sauce (Unlocked on Day 2 of Lucky Lucky Matsuri) (GT)
- Kuri Kinton (Unlocked on Day 4 of Lucky Lucky Matsuri)
- Lotus Root (Unlocked with Cameo on Rank 28)
Papa’s Wingeria To Go!
- Gochujang Sauce (Unlocked with Crystal on Rank 56)
- Karashi Mayo (Unlocked with Whiff on Rank 57)
- Ginger Miso Sauce (Unlocked with Zoe on Rank 58)
- Kobumaki (Unlocked with Joy on Rank 59)
Lucky Lucky Matsuri is a holiday celebrated in four of Papa Louie's restaurant-time management games. When a player reaches this holiday in any of the games below, Crystal makes her first appearance as well: Papa's Sushiria/To Go! (Rank 61) Papa's Pizzeria HD (Rank 26) Papa's Wingeria To Go…
Global Recent Activity
Easily one of the best ales I’ve had. Features a heavy plum profile, and a very good balance of stonefruit sweet-sour.
Plums, malty, bitter sweet finish.
Interesting take on the Irish red ale.
Wow. Chocolatey and malty nose. Toffee. Caramel sweetness. Low bitterness. Tasty and enjoyable!
Childhood memories. Red plum candy and beer!
Red is my favourite colour
Totally forgot I had their glassware or I would’ve used it for the previous check-ins. Sweet sweet plums with a malty base. Light with a tiny bitter end that grows ever so slightly. Reminds me of that rock plum candy for some reason.
Jon D.: Beer sounds amazing. — bonus points for the glassware!
Wed, 12 Aug 2020 21:19:50 +0000 Report
aki: Hi! cute proper glassware!🐱
Wed, 12 Aug 2020 21:40:01 +0000 Report
Leon M.: Hi aki ! Thanks! So many cats in this photo!
Thu, 13 Aug 2020 11:58:55 +0000 Report
Leon M.: It went down real nice Jon D. almost like dessert. Looking forward to hearing more from you on the podcast! Keep up the awesome job!
Lucky Lucky by Rye & Pint is a Red Ale – Irish which has a rating of 3.7 out of 5, with 23 ratings and reviews on Untappd.