LET Exam Schedule 2021: Teachers Board Exam update
Licensure Examination for Teachers(LET) is given two times a year to education graduates. Successful examinees will be eligible to practice their profession and will acquire a license for teaching. It is held every March and September in different testing centers nationwide.
LET application has been easier thanks to the new portal that Professional Regulation Commission releases. It is now necessary to apply online before going to the PRC office. Check here on how to register in LERIS or the Licensure Examination and Registration Information System.
Who are eligible to apply?
The applicant must be a citizen of the Philippines or an alien whose country has reciprocity with the Philippines as prescribed by RA No. 7836 as amended by RA 9293. You must be more than 18 years old and of good moral character.
LET Exam Schedule 2021
The Philippine Regulation Commission announces the new schedule for the Teachers Board Exam as well as the start and end of filing for 2021.
The LET Exam Schedule first batch will be on March 28, 2021, in different testing centers nationwide. But take note that the March exam will be exclusive for approved examinees of March 2020 and September 2020 only.
While the second batch will be on September 26, 2021. The filing of the application will start on April 5, 2021, and will end on July 28, 2021. Refer to the table below.
|Examination Date||Start of Application and End of Application||Place of Exam||Expected Release of Exam Result|
|March 28, 2021(Sunday)||For approved examinees of March and September 2020 Professional Teachers licensure exam only||NCR, All Regional Offices, Zamboanga, Bacolod, Cauayan,
Dumaguete, Catanduanes, Occidental Mindoro, Palawan,
Romblon, Catarman, Jolo, Sulu, Tawi-tawi, Kidapawan and
|June 11, 2021|
|September 26, 2021 (Sunday)||April 5, 2021- July 28, 2021||NCR, Baguio, Butuan, Cagayan de Oro, Cauayan, Cebu,
Davao, Iloilo, Koronadal, Legaspi, Lucena, Pagadian,
Palawan, Pampanga, Rosales, Tacloban, Tuguegarao,
Zamboanga and Kidapawan
|December 10, 2021|
Use of Calculator
PRC releases Resolution No. 25 series of 2019 for the list of allowed calculators to be use in LET.
- Only the examinees in Secondary Level major in Mathematics (under Specialization subject) are allowed to use calculator.
- The only allowed features of calculator are Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Division, Trigonometric Function, Logarithm and xy.
- Only one (1) calculator is allowed in examination room.
The resolution shall be applied starting the September 2019 Licensure Exam for Teachers.
Guidelines and protocols in the conduct of Licensure exam during the Covid 19 pandemic.
Note: Read the memorandum below for the guidelines and protocols to be observed in the conduct of Licensure exam during the Covid 19 pandemic.
LET Application Online
In order to make the application online smooth, you need to prepare the requirements as well as the needed information beforehand.
You need an active email address. I advise that you use Gmail or yahoo. You also need your mobile number, cedula, and other pertinent information like the date of your graduation, etc. A 2×2 ID picture in .jpg format is necessary. You must be wearing collared attire with a white background. Importantly, it must be less than 6 months old. Ears should be visible and you must not wear any eyeglasses.
Step by Step Guide
Go to http://online.prc.gov.ph/. If it’s your first time, you need to register first by clicking the register button. Check the Terms of Service and click “I agree” button. However, if you already have an account, you can sign in directly using your details.
1. Use a computer with a good internet connection and access the LERIS through. If you are doing this for the first time, go to the REGISTER tab then use the scroll bar to read the TERMS of SERVICE. Click the I Agree button to continue. If you already have an account, sign-in to the system using your login details.
For the first time registrants, follow the procedure here.
Assuming that you already have registered to LERIS and finish with your personal information and uploading a photo, follow the steps below.
2. On the upper right side of your screen, choose the SELECT TRANSACTION button. A pop-up will appear, Click the EXAMINATION tab and fill out the needed information. Then click the PROCEED button.
3. After that, select the regional office near you as well as your appointment date. For the payment method, you can either pay personally at the PRC office or via the bank payment. If you opt to pay ion PRC you can do so on your appointment date.
You can choose to pay either at UPCB bank, landbank using an e-payment portal or Gcash.
4. After your payment, return to your Existing Transaction Tab and check your payment status. Do not forget to print your application form.
What to bring during your appointment?
After you finish your online application, you need to prepare the things you need for your appointment. For the first time takers, bring the following documents with you:
- Printed application form/
- Original and photocopy of Transcript of Records (TOR) with the date of graduation, the seal of the school, with scanned picture and remarks “For Board Examination Purposes Only” (CHED recognition and permit to operate for graduates of new schools/programs);
- Birth certificate issued by PSA- original and photocopy
- Marriage contract issued by the PSA for married female applicants (original and photocopy);
- A fee of P900.00
- Original and photocopy of any government-issued ID.
However, if you are a repeater, you need to bring with you an Original and photocopy of Transcript of Records (TOR) with the date of graduation, the seal of the school, with scanned picture and remarks “For Board Examination Purposes Only” (CHED recognition and permit to operate for graduates of new schools/programs) and Birth certificate issued by PSA- original and photocopy. Prepare a valid government ID and your printed appointment schedule.
Like us on Facebook to be updated with the latest news, jobs, and scholarships.
LET Exam Schedule 2021: Teachers Board Exam update Licensure Examination for Teachers(LET) is given two times a year to education graduates. Successful examinees will be eligible to practice