Page not found (404)
Using the URLconf defined in mysite.urls , Django tried these URL patterns, in this order:
- ^english/ [name=’en’]
- ^hindi/ [name=’hi’]
- ^search/$ [name=’search’]
- signup/ [name=’account_signup’]
- login/ [name=’account_login’]
- logout/ [name=’account_logout’]
- password/change/ [name=’account_change_password’]
- password/set/ [name=’account_set_password’]
- inactive/ [name=’account_inactive’]
- email/ [name=’account_email’]
- confirm-email/ [name=’account_email_verification_sent’]
- ^confirm-email/(?P [-:\w]+)/$ [name=’account_confirm_email’]
- password/reset/ [name=’account_reset_password’]
- password/reset/done/ [name=’account_reset_password_done’]
- ^password/reset/key/(?P [0-9A-Za-z]+)-(?P .+)/$ [name=’account_reset_password_from_key’]
- password/reset/key/done/ [name=’account_reset_password_from_key_done’]
- ^_util/authenticate_with_password/(\d+)/(\d+)/$ [name=’wagtailcore_authenticate_with_password’]
- ^_util/login/$ [name=’wagtailcore_login’]
- ^((?:[\w\-]+/)*)$ [name=’wagtail_serve’]
The current path, ActivityFeed/MyProfile/tabid/64/UserId/403391/language/en-US/Default.aspx , didn’t match any of these.
You’re seeing this error because you have DEBUG = True in your Django settings file. Change that to False , and Django will display a standard 404 page.
Page not found (404) Request Method: GET Request URL: https://www.coalindia.in/ActivityFeed/MyProfile/tabid/64/UserId/403391/language/en-US/Default.aspx Using the URLconf
The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.
- Topics Started
- Replies Created
Registered: 1 year, 9 months ago
Topics Started: 0
Replies Created: 0
Forum Role: Participant
📫 The Newsletter
CSS-Tricks * is created, written by, and maintained by Chris Coyier and a team of swell people. The tech stack for this site is fairly boring. That’s a good thing! I’ve used WordPress since day one all the way up to v17, a decision I’m very happy with. I also leverage Jetpack for extra functionality and Local for local development.
* May or may not contain any actual “CSS” or “Tricks”.
CSS-Tricks is hosted by Flywheel, the best WordPress hosting in the business, with a local development tool to match.
ShopTalk is a podcast all about front-end web design and development.
Forums The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive. Profile Topics Started Replies Created Engagements Favorites @akira33