Keno Map — Satellite Images of Keno
detailed map of Keno and near places
Welcome to the Keno google satellite map! This place is situated in Klamath County, Oregon, United States, its geographical coordinates are 42° 7′ 36″ North, 121° 55′ 44″ West and its original name (with diacritics) is Keno. See Keno photos and images from satellite below, explore the aerial photographs of Keno in United States. Keno hotels map is available on the target page linked above.
Do you like this map? Link to it or recommend it!
Keno hotel reservations
Book hotel in Keno online and save money
- Keno hotels »
- Browse & Book hotels in United States »
- Keno hotels – sortable list of all Keno hotels »
Keno hotels: low rates, no booking fees, no cancellation fees.
Maplandia.com in partnership with Booking.com offers highly competitive rates for all types of hotels in Keno, from affordable family hotels to the most luxurious ones. Booking.com, being established in 1996, is longtime Europe’s leader in online hotel reservations.
At Maplandia.com you won’t be charged any booking fees, cancellation fees, or administration fees – the reservation service is free of charge. The reservation system is secure and your personal information and credit card is encrypted.
We have put together also a carefully selected list of recommended hotels in Keno, only hotels with the highest level of guest satisfaction are included.
Keno hotels map
The location of each Keno hotel listed is shown on the detailed zoomable map. Moreover, Keno hotel map is available where all hotels in Keno are marked. You can easily choose your hotel by location.
Keno hotel reviews
Many photos and unbiased Keno hotel reviews written by real guests are provided to help you make your booking decision.
Keno hotel deals
Luxury hotels (including 5 star hotels and 4 star hotels) and cheap Keno hotels (with best discount rates and up-to-date hotel deals) are both available in separate lists. Always bear in mind that with Maplandia.com and Booking.com the best price is guaranteed!
Hotels nearest to the centre of Keno
- Quality Inn Klamath Falls ** (in Klamath Falls, distanced approximately 16 km)
- Microtel Inn & Suites Klamath Falls ** (in Klamath Falls, distanced approximately 16 km)
- Maverick Motel ** (in Klamath Falls, distanced approximately 17 km)
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Klamath Falls Central ** (in Klamath Falls, distanced approximately 17 km)
- Golden Eagle Motel * (in Dorris, distanced approximately 18 km)
- Oregon Motel 8 and RV Park ** (in Klamath Falls, distanced approximately 18 km)
- America’s Best Value Inn & Suites Klamath Falls ** (in Klamath Falls, distanced approximately 18 km)
- more Keno hotels »
Keno car rental
Compare Keno car rental offers of 500+ suppliers
We search over 500 approved car hire suppliers to find you the very best Keno rental prices available. You can compare offers from leading car hire suppliers like Avis, Europcar, Sixt or Thrifty as well as budget rental deals from Holiday Autos, Budget, Economy, EasyCar, or 121 carhire. Choose Keno car hire supplier according to your preferences. The booking process is secured and is made as simple as possible. You don’t have to browse through several websites and compare prices to find cheap car rental in Keno — we will do it for you!
Car hire Keno and neighbourhood
Car rental offices nearest to Keno the city centre. Compare Keno car rental offers by various suppliers.
- Klamath Falls – Airport car rental (distanced approximately 15 km)
- Klamath Falls car rental (distanced approximately 17 km)
- Ashland car rental (distanced approximately 68 km)
- Medford car rental (distanced approximately 82 km)
- Medford Airport (MFR) car rental (distanced approximately 82 km)
- more offers and Keno car hiring guide »
Flights from airports close to Keno
Search and compare flights
- Flights to nearby airports to Keno »
- Overview of flights to and from United States »
- Flights search »
Compare prices on flights to and from the closest airports to Keno. We search through offers of more than 600 airlines and travel agents. When you find a deal you want, we provide link to the airline or travel agent to make your booking directly with them. No middlemen. No added fees. You always get the lowest price.
Airports in Keno and in the neighbourhood
Airports nearest to Keno are sorted by the distance to the airport from the city centre. Follow relate airport hotel guides for accommodation booking.
- Klamath Falls Airport (distanced approximately 16 km) – airport hotels
- Chiloquin State Airport (distanced approximately 51 km) – airport hotels
- Montague Siskiyou County Airport (distanced approximately 59 km) – airport hotels
- Montague/siskiyo Airport (distanced approximately 59 km) – airport hotels
- Jackson Cty/mfr Airport (distanced approximately 65 km) – airport hotels
Keno 3D map in Google Earth
3D map of Keno in United States
You can also dive right into Keno on unique 3D satellite map provided by Google Earth. With new GoogLe Earth plugin you can enjoy the interactive Keno 3D map within your web browser.
Get more out of Keno map
Add placemark to Keno
No placemark has been added to this place yet. You can add the first.
users registered in this area
No users is registered to this place. You can be the first.
recommend this page
If you would like to recommend this Keno map page to a friend, or if you just want to send yourself a reminder, here is the easy way to do it. Simply fill in the e-mail address and name of the person you wish to tell about Maplandia.com, your name and e-mail address (so they can reply to you with gracious thanks), and click the recommend button. The URL of this site will be included automatically. You may also enter an additional message that will be also included in the e-mail.
Keno google map link options
link to us:
There are several options how to link to our maps — including no elsewhere to find free google maps gazetteer search, ready to use on your website. Please choose in the list below and simply copy & paste mentioned HTML code into your page source code. Thank you for all links!Keno google map. Satellite image of Keno, United States and near destinations. Travel deals.
Submit your own pictures of this place and show them to the world
- OSM Map
- General Map
- Google Map
- MSN Map
- OSM Map
- General Map
- Google Map
- MSN Map
Please wait while loading the map.
Estimated median household income in 2017: $46,437 (it was $37,632 in 2000)
Estimated per capita income in 2017: $24,945 (it was $18,328 in 2000)
Estimated median house or condo value in 2017: $204,649 (it was $99,300 in 2000)
- 2,957 90.0% White alone
- 114 3.5% American Indian alone
- 106 3.2% Hispanic
- 72 2.2% Two or more races
- 22 0.7% Asian alone
- 6 0.2% Black alone
- 6 0.2% Other race alone
- 3 0.09% Native Hawaiian and Other
Pacific Islander alone
Recent articles from our blog. Our writers, many of them Ph.D. graduates or candidates, create easy-to-read articles on a wide variety of topics.
- Automatic braking: the road to adoptionNov 20
- Time use patterns over a decadeNov 13
- Are business industries sensitive to climate?Nov 8
- Are actor names a popular choice for babies?Nov 6
- Cloud technology and its evolution in the U.S.Oct 23
Current Local Time: PST time zone
Elevation: 4094 feet
Land area: 958.6 square miles.
Population density: 3.6 people per square mile (very low).
Nearest city with pop. 50,000+: Medford, OR (38.4 miles , pop. 63,154).
Nearest city with pop. 200,000+: Northwest Clackamas, OR (213.9 miles , pop. 224,220).
Nearest city with pop. 1,000,000+: Los Angeles, CA (604.8 miles , pop. 3,694,820).
Latitude: 42.33 N, Longitude: 122.11 W
Area code commonly used in this area: 541
Average climate in Keno, Oregon
Based on data reported by over 4,000 weather stations
Air Quality Index (AQI) level in 2017 was 101. This is worse than average.
Particulate Matter (PM2.5) [µg/m 3 ] level in 2017 was 12.9. This is significantly worse than average. Closest monitor was 21.6 miles away from the city center.
Keno-area historical earthquake activity is above Oregon state average. It is 466% greater than the overall U.S. average.
On 1/31/1922 at 13:17:28, a magnitude 7.6 (7.6 UK, Class: Major, Intensity: VIII – XII) earthquake occurred 210.7 miles away from Keno center
On 4/18/1906 at 13:12:21, a magnitude 7.9 (7.9 UK) earthquake occurred 302.9 miles away from Keno center, causing $524,000,000 total damage
On 11/8/1980 at 10:27:34, a magnitude 7.2 (6.2 MB, 7.2 MS, 7.2 MW, 7.0 ML) earthquake occurred 140.9 miles away from the city center
On 4/25/1992 at 18:06:04, a magnitude 7.2 (6.3 MB, 7.1 MS, 7.2 MW, 7.1 MW, Depth: 9.4 mi) earthquake occurred 170.3 miles away from Keno center, causing $75,000,000 total damage
On 10/3/1915 at 06:52:48, a magnitude 7.6 (7.6 UK) earthquake occurred 270.4 miles away from Keno center
On 8/17/1991 at 22:17:14, a magnitude 7.1 (6.2 MB, 7.1 MS, 7.1 MW, 6.8 ML, Depth: 8.4 mi) earthquake occurred 182.9 miles away from the city center
Magnitude types: body-wave magnitude (MB), local magnitude (ML), surface-wave magnitude (MS), moment magnitude (MW)
The number of natural disasters in Klamath County (6) is smaller than the US average (13).
Major Disasters (Presidential) Declared: 3
Emergencies Declared: 2
Causes of natural disasters: Floods: 2, Drought: 1, Earthquake: 1, Fire: 1, Heavy Rain: 1, Hurricane: 1, Winter Storm: 1 (Note: some incidents may be assigned to more than one category).
Amtrak station near Keno:
- 19 miles: KLAMATH FALLS (1600 OAK AVE.) . Services: ticket office, fully wheelchair accessible, enclosed waiting area, public restrooms, public payphones, full-service food facilities, free short-term parking, free long-term parking, call for taxi service.
Colleges/universities with over 2000 students nearest to Keno:
- Oregon Institute of Technology (about 18 miles; Klamath Falls, OR; Full-time enrollment: 2,900)
- Southern Oregon University (about 32 miles; Ashland, OR; FT enrollment: 4,650)
- Rogue Community College (about 66 miles; Grants Pass, OR; FT enrollment: 3,600)
- Shasta College (about 119 miles; Redding, CA; FT enrollment: 5,645)
- Lane Community College (about 126 miles; Eugene, OR; FT enrollment: 6,373)
- Central Oregon Community College (about 127 miles; Bend, OR; FT enrollment: 5,217)
- University of Oregon (about 129 miles; Eugene, OR; FT enrollment: 23,329)
Public elementary/middle school in Keno:
- KENO ELEMENTARY SCHOOL (Students: 182, Location: 11110 KENO-WORDEN RD, Grades: KG-6)
Points of interest:
Notable locations in Keno: King Spruce Camp (A) , King Cole (B) , Rainbow Bay Boat Launch (C) , Aspen Point Campground Boat Ramp (D) , Sevenmile Marsh Campground (E) , Sunset Camp (F) , Cold Springs Campground (G) , Harriman Lodge (H) , Sevenmile Marsh Trailhead (I) , Great Meadows Recreation Site (J) , Lake of the Woods Resort (K) , Pelican Fire Guard Station (L) , Cold Springs Recreation Site (M) , Crystal Springs Recreation Site (N) , Crystal Spring Trailhead (O) , Malone Springs Recreation Site (P) , Sunset Recreation Site (Q) , Annie Creek Sno-Park (R) , South Entrance Crater Lake National Park (S) , Surveyor Mountain Recreation Site (T) . Display/hide their locations on the map
Cemeteries: Way Cemetery (1) , Spencer Cemetery (2) , Worden Cemetery (3) , Keno Cemetery (4) . Display/hide their locations on the map
Lakes, reservoirs, and swamps: Lake Francis (A) , Freye Lake (B) , Frog Lake (C) , White Pine Lake (D) , Lake Gladys (E) , Grass Lake (F) , Mystic Lake (G) , Lake Harriette (H) . Display/hide their locations on the map
Streams, rivers, and creeks: Fourmile Slough (A) , Horse Creek (B) , South Creek (C) , Bridge Creek (D) , Camp Creek (E) , Honeymoon Creek (F) , Annie Creek Slough (G) , Nannie Creek (H) , Hayden Creek (I) . Display/hide their locations on the map
Parks in Keno include: Eagle Ridge County Park (1) , Upper Klamath National Wildlife Refuge (2) , Klamath River Recreation Site (3) , Bear Valley National Wildlife Refuge (4) , Crystal Creek County Park (5) , Topsy Recreation Site (6) , Denny Creek Historic Monument (7) , Howard Bay Park (8) . Display/hide their locations on the map
Klamath County has a predicted average indoor radon screening level between 2 and 4 pCi/L (pico curies per liter) – Moderate Potential
Likely homosexual households (counted as self-reported same-sex unmarried-partner households)
- Lesbian couples: 0.5% of all households
- Gay men: 0.4% of all households