Idaho raffle winning numbers 2020
returned to Idaho since 1989!
- Current Promotions
- Past Promotions
Do Good Programs
- Best Practices
- Charitable Gaming
- Search Licensed
- How to Apply for a License
- Bingo Vendors
- Idaho Law
- Bingo Raffle Advisory Board
- Find a Retailer
- Be a Retailer
- Retailer Portal
- About Us
- Team Lottery
- Annual Reports
- Requests for Proposal
|03/06/20||$2,000||Mike Park||Murray, UT|
|03/13/20||$2,000||Mark Haggar||Idaho Falls|
|03/20/20||$2,000||Tom Van Tassel||Hagerman|
|04/10/20||$2,000||Misty Adams||Idaho Falls|
|05/01/20||$2,000||Charles Jones Jr.||Boise|
|05/26/20||$2,000||Mike Park||Murray, UT|
For the first 20 weeks of calendar year 2020; players may enter any non-winning Idaho 2020 Scratch ticket or Twenty 20s InstaPlay ticket for a chance to win one of twenty (20) weekly $2,000 prizes.
Twenty (20) $2,000 prizes (one per week for 20 weeks)
January 1, 2020 at 12:01 a.m. MT until 11:59 p.m. MT on May 20, 2020.
Tickets are only eligible for the $2,000 draw in which they are entered. Entries do not carry over to the next draw.
- January 1, 2020 – January 8, 2020
- January 9, 2020 – January 15, 2020
- January 16, 2020 – January 22, 2020
- January 23, 2020 – January 29, 2020
- January 30, 2020 – February 5, 2020
- February 6, 2020 – February 12, 2020
- February 13, 2020 – February 19, 2020
- February 20, 2020 – February 26, 2020
- February 27, 2020 – March 4, 2020
- March 5, 2020 – March 11, 2020
- March 12, 2020 – March 18, 2020
- March 19, 2020 – March 25, 2020
- March 26, 2020 – April 1, 2020
- April 2, 2020 – April 8, 2020
- April 9, 2020 – April 15, 2020
- April 16, 2020 – April 22, 2020
- April 23, 2020 – April 29, 2020
- April 30, 2020 – May 6, 2020
- May 7, 2020 – May 13, 2020
- May 14, 2020 – May 20, 2020
Winner Announcement Dates:
The winner for each drawing will be announced by 3:00 p.m. MT on Idaho Lottery’s website on the following dates:
- January 10, 2020
- January 17, 2020
- January 24, 2020
- January 31, 2020
- February 7, 2020
- February 14, 2020
- February 21, 2020
- February 28, 2020
- March 6, 2020
- March 13, 2020
- March 20, 2020
- March 27, 2020
- April 3, 2020
- April 10, 2020
- April 17, 2020
- April 24, 2020
- May 1, 2020
- May 8, 2020
- May 15, 2020
- May 22, 2020
How to Enter:
To enter online; go to vip.idaholottery.com and sign up or log in. Click on the “promotions & 2 nd chance” tab.
For Scratch tickets; click on the Idaho 2020 Scratch ticket image then enter the 14-digit ticket number.
For InstaPlay tickets; click on the Twenty 20s InstaPlay ticket image then enter the first 20-digits of the ticket number.
To enter through the Lottery tele-entry system; call 208-334-4656 then press 2 for promotions. Follow the cue to enter either an Idaho 2020 Scratch ticket or a Twenty 20s InstaPlay ticket.
- Only online or tele-entries will be accepted.
- Mail in entries will NOT be accepted.
- It is the player’s responsibility to enter the correct ticket numbers and contact information.
- Only Idaho Lottery VIP Club members will be able to enter through the website.
- It is the player’s responsibility to maintain current contact information through the VIP Club.
- The Lottery will not enter any information for any person.
- The Lottery cannot make any changes to any entry.
- Tickets may be entered only once. Duplicate entries will be disqualified.
- Winning tickets will be required for presentation in order to claim prize.
- Prizes will not be awarded without verification of the ticket from the winning entry.
- All prize fulfillments are subject to compliance with any State, Federal or local laws.
- Only persons 18 years of age or older can enter or participate in any Lottery promotion.
Posting or announcement of winner drawn does not confirm winning status until the winner and winning entry have been verified by Lottery officials.
An alternate for the prizes will be chosen and contacted in the event of the following:
- 1) The winner cannot be notified due to incorrect or lack of contact information.
- 2) The winning entry cannot be verified by the Lottery.
- 3) The winner has not contacted the Lottery within the required time.
- 4) The winner cannot accept or participate in the promotion.
- 5) The tickets entered were illegally obtained or if a violation of any law or rules has occurred.
- 6) The winner is not of legal age to participate.
Persons under 18 years or age cannot buy, sell, or redeem Lottery tickets in Idaho. Persons under 18 years of age cannot participate in any Lottery promotion, giveaway or game.
Important Winner Details:
The Lottery will contact the winner of each drawing. Each winner will have seventy-two (72) hours from notification to contact the Idaho Lottery Customer Service. Every effort will be made to contact winners by the contact information provided by the entrant.
In the event a named winner is disqualified or does not step forward to claim their prize within the required time, the named winner will forfeit their claim to the prize and an alternate will be chosen and contacted. The alternate will then have seventy-two (72) hours from notification to contact the Idaho Lottery Customer Service.Idaho raffle winning numbers 2020 returned to Idaho since 1989! Games Promotions Current Promotions Past Promotions Happenings Giving Back Do Good Programs
Idaho raffle winning numbers 2020
BOISE, Idaho ÔÇô At least one lucky Idaho Lottery player who participated in the Idaho $1,000,000 Raffle will be ringing in the New Year as Idaho’s newest millionaire! All 250,000 tickets in the Idaho Lottery’s traditional holiday game, the Idaho $1,000,000 Raffle have been sold and the game has officially ended. The 250,000th ticket was sold in the afternoon of Friday, December 21, 2019. No additional tickets will be issued. Over 35,000 tickets were sold in the final seven days of sales.
This is the twelfth time the game has sold out and the fourth time prior to Christmas. This year’s Raffle sold out the earliest since the initial Raffle did in 2007 and it was the fourth fastest selling Raffle game in Lottery history; and the fastest seller since 2009.
“We thanks our players and retail partners for their participation in the Idaho Lottery’s 13th annual Idaho $1,000,000 Raffle,” said Jeff Anderson, Idaho Lottery Director. “Right now, someone has a ticket worth $1,000,000. All players should sign the ticket back and keep it in a safe place until the winning numbers are announced in early January.”
The winning numbers will be announced on Thursday, January 2, 2020 at 9:59 p.m. Mountain Time.
Players will be able to view the winning announcement live on KTVB/KTFT News Channel 7 in the Treasure and Magic Valley broadcast areas, KPVI News 6 in eastern Idaho, and KLEW 3 in northern Idaho. Players can check their tickets for winning numbers at idaholottery.com, at all Idaho Lottery retail locations, on the Idaho Lottery information hotline at 208-334-4656, or by using the Idaho Lottery Check-a-Ticket app for their iPhone or Android phone.
Besides to the guaranteed top prize of $1,000,000, there are 14,422 additional prizes ranging from $15 up to $10,000. This year’s game also featured ten, $1,000 prizes mid-game for players who purchased one of the ten 25000th tickets. Also, there were 13 daily $1,000 winners during the first 13 days of sales. Here is a list of current, $1,000 winning tickets that have not yet been claimed:
Date Purchased Winning Raffle # Retailer Name Physical Address City
10/22/2019 007426 Tobacco Connection #024 4835 N Yellowstone Ave Chubbuck
10/23/2019 009980 Smokin Spirits 800 N 3rd St Ste 2 McCall
10/26/2019 025416 Stinker Store #117 1410 W McMillan Rd Meridian
10/31/2019 041361 Maverik #410 1630 E McMillan Rd Meridian
11/1/2019 043696 Last Chance #09 113 N State St Preston
11/2/2019 049104 Albertsons #0159 330 Benton St Pocatello
All winning tickets of $1,000 or higher in this game must be claimed at Lottery offices in Boise. Players will have 180 days after the draw on January 2, 2020 to claim their prizes.
This year’s Idaho $1,000,000 Raffle generated over $800,000 for the Idaho Lottery’s beneficiaries, Idaho Public Schools and the Permanent Building Fund.
During this gift giving season, the Idaho Lottery would like to remind everyone to gift Lottery tickets responsibly. You must be 18 years old to buy, sell, or redeem Lottery products in Idaho.Idaho raffle winning numbers 2020 BOISE, Idaho ÔÇô At least one lucky Idaho Lottery player who participated in the Idaho $1,000,000 Raffle will be ringing in the New Year as Idaho’s newest ]]>