Country Carnival 2016
Cow Pie Bingo Rules
Cow Pie Bingo is fundraising event for the Clermont Northeastern Education Foundation. This event will take place on the Clermont Northeastern High School Football Field.
- Persons must be 18 or older to purchase a ticket and/or win a prize.
- Player/Ticket holder need not be present to win.
- Player/Ticket holder is responsible for all associated fees/taxes. Tickets will be sold for $5.00 each/per square.
- Tickets will be sold prior to the date and time of the event. No tickets will be sold after the event begins. The event will start at 3:00 pm on May 14, 2016.
- Tickets are number from B001 to B100 and Y001 to Y100. The letter designates the cows ribbon color. The number designates the square associated with the cow. When a ticket is purchased the buyer must fill out their name, phone number and e-mail address. The player can purchase the color and number if the ticket is available. Tickets are sold on a first come first serve basis.
- For each ticket sold, the “stub” will be placed in a sealed, non-transparent envelope by event organizers, and secured by one of the CNE Educational Foundation Officer.
- The actual grid area will be clearly marked with all squares being of equal shape and size and the area protected with a barrier or fence. The squares will be marked from 1 to 100.
- Spectators/ticket holders must not interfere with the progress of the event.
- Two calves (one with a yellow ribbon, one with a blue ribbon) will be led into the grid area by an appropriate handler and let free to roam within the area until a cow pie from each cow is placed on a square or the time allotment of 3 hours expired. Upon completion of a cow pie from each cow or time allotment, the independent judges (who are not allowed to participate in the raffle) will determine the results. If there is no cow pie by 6:00 pm, the winner will be determined by a drawing
- If the cow pie lands in multiple squares the judge will decide where the majority of the cow pie rests. The judge will be responsible for declaring the winning square.
- If a cow pie lands on a square which is determined to be an “unsold” square, the winner will be the closest “sold” grid in proximity to the cow pie.
- Each winning square will be awarded $100 per winning ticket. ($100 per winning calf)
- Any disputes or claims must be registered with the judges.
- The results or decision of the judges will be publicly posted.
- The winner will be recognized at the conclusion of the Cow Pie Bingo. If the winner is not present, the winner will be notified by phone and/or email and will then have 30 days to claim the prize money. Unclaimed prize monies will be donated to the Clermont Northeastern Educational Foundation.
- In the event the Cow Pie Bingo is cancelled due to inclement weather or other conditions two winners will be random selected.
- These rules will be posted so all participants understand the conduct of the event.
Cow Patty Bingo rules and regulations
1. 1 ticket per square.
2. 3,000 squares randomly numbered 1 thru 3,000.
3. 1 to 4 cows will be released onto the grid to freely roam the field at the same time.
4. First cow to poo on the field grid ends the contest.
5. Whatever square the poo lands in is the winning square.
6. The numbered ticket that corresponds with the numbered square that contains the poo deposit will be declared the winner.
7. In the event that the cow poo deposit lands on multiple squares, the square with the largest portion of poo deposit will be declared the winner.
8. The winner will be declared by the designated judge of the event.
9. The judge’s decision is final.
10. The winner does not need to be present to win. In that event, the winner will be notified by mail and phone.Cow Patty Bingo rules and regulations 1. 1 ticket per square. 2. 3,000 squares randomly numbered 1 thru 3,000. 3. 1 to 4 cows will be released onto the grid to freely roam the field ]]>