Latest Results from the Texas Lottery
Current Est. Annuitized Jackpot for 11/25/2020:
Est. Cash Value: $157.9 Million
Power Play: 2
Current Est. Annuitized Jackpot for 11/25/2020:
Est. Cash Value: $7.29 Million
Current Advertised Jackpot for 11/26/2020:
- FIREBALL 5
- FIREBALL 7
- FIREBALL 2
- FIREBALL 7
- FIREBALL 7
- FIREBALL 4
- FIREBALL 2
- FIREBALL 4
Supporting Texas Education and Veterans
- Mega Millions®
- Lotto Texas®
- Texas Two Step®
- All or Nothing™
- Pick 3™
- Daily 4™
- Cash Five®
- Receipt Ticket
- Scratch Tickets
- Winners Gallery
- Claim Your Prize
- Request a Claim Appointment
- Lottery Services Portal
- Retailer Manual
- Retailer Forms
- Retailer Benefits
- Retailer Promotions
- Social Media Assets
- News Releases
- Media Center
- Satellite Coordinates
- Supporting Education & Veterans
- Our Core Values
- Message from the Executive Director
- The Commissioners
- Commission History / Milestones
- Legal Notices / Meetings
- Doing Business with TLC
- Employment Opportunities
- Agency Directory
How To Play Mega Millions В®
Mega Millions is the multi-state game that Texans have come to love. Choose 5 numbers plus a Mega Ball number, and remember, when you buy, Megaply В® for a chance to increase your non-grand/jackpot prize winnings!
- Second-tier prize amount is $1 Million! If you win the second-tier prize (Match 5+0) and you Megaplied your purchase, you can win up to $5 Million!
- There are 9 ways to win!
- You can always ask your Texas LotteryВ® retailer for a “Quick Pick” and the terminal will pick all your numbers for you!
- Just the Jackpot В® is a new wager available to Mega Millions players. Just the Jackpot Play offers 2 chances to win the Mega Millions Grand Prize for $3. Just the Jackpot wagers are eligible for the Mega Millions Grand Prize ONLY! Just the Jackpot wagers are not eligible to win any other prize (non-Grand Prize) in the Mega Millions game.
- Drawings are broadcast each Tuesday and Friday at 10:12 p.m. CT. Ticket sales are not available during Draw Break, from 9:45 – 10:15 p.m.
1. Pick 5 Numbers
Select 5 numbers from 1 to 70 in the upper play area of the playboard, or mark the “QP” box and the terminal will select your 5 numbers.
2. Pick Your Mega Ball
Select 1 Mega Ball number from 1 to 25 in the lower yellow play area of the playboard, or mark the “QP” box and the terminal will select your 1 Mega Ball number.
3. When You Buy, Megaply!
Play the Megaplier В® feature for an extra $1.00 per playboard and you could increase your non-grand/jackpot prize winnings by 2, 3, 4, or 5 times! Mark the “YES” box under “MEGAPLIER” to select this feature for all playboards on the playslip. The Megaplier number will be chosen from a field of 15 numbers according to the following frequency: one 5, three 4’s, six 3вЂ™s, five 2’s. Any non-Grand prize you win on a Mega Millions play will be multiplied by the Megaplier number drawn if you have purchased the Megaplier feature.
4. Multi-Draw Option
For added convenience, you can play your numbers for up to 10 drawings. Mark the appropriate box under “Multi-Draw.” This will play your numbers indicated on playboards “A” through “E” for the number of drawings you select. Each playboard costs $2 per drawing.
5. Grand Prize** Payment Option
You must select at the time of purchase how you want to be paid if you win the Grand prize.
ANNUAL PAYMENTS: Mark the “30 ANNUAL PAYMENTS” box if you want to receive your prize in 30 annual graduated installments. Annual payments for Mega Millions are not equal. Each payment will be greater than the previous yearвЂ™s payment.
CASH VALUE: Mark the вЂњCASH VALUE OPTIONвЂќ box for a single payment of the net present value of the Grand Prize. This amount will be less than the advertised jackpot which is based on 30 annual graduated payments. You may not change the payment option at a later date. If you do not select a payment option your playslip will be rejected.
**The Grand Prize is pari-mutuel and will be divided equally by the number of Grand Prize winners. The Mega Millions Grand Prize amount that is advertised is not always a guaranteed amount, it is an estimated amount. A Grand prize winner may receive less than the advertised amount based on actual Mega Millions game sales and interest rates for long-term investments.
Use the special Just the Jackpot playslip and select five (5) numbers from 1 to 70 in the upper play area and select the Mega Ball number from 1 to 25 in the yellow play area for boards A & B and /or C & D. Or mark the QP boxes to have the terminal pick your numbers for you. Each Just the Jackpot Play requires two (2) boards (A & B and/or C & D) to be completed.
You can play the same sets of numbers for up to ten (10) draws, Mark the appropriate MULTI-DRAW box.
GRAND-PRIZE PAYMENT OPTIONS
You must select at the time of purchase how you want to be paid if you win the Grand Prize. If no payment selection is made on the playslip, the playslip will be rejected. Mark the “30 ANNUAL PAYMENTS” or “CASH VALUE OPTION” box to make your choice.
Use the Texas Lottery App to create a Just the Jackpot Play for purchase at a Texas Lottery retailer.
Ask your retailer for a Just the Jackpot Quick Pick and the terminal will pick your numbers for you.
Did You Win?
Find out if you’ve won:
- Watch the drawings broadcast every Tuesday and Friday at 10:12 p.m. CT
- Watch the live webcasts on the Drawings Page on this website
- Visit the Check Your Numbers page on this website
- Check the “Winning Numbers & Jackpots” screen on the Texas Lottery App
- Check your local newspaper
- Visit your local Texas Lottery retail location
- Call 800-375-6886, listen for results options
- Find winning numbers on all Texas Lottery self-service vending machines under вЂњGAME INFOвЂќ
Claiming Your Prize
Only tickets purchased in Texas from a licensed Texas Lottery retailer can be claimed in Texas.
Sign ticket before claiming. Anyone who possesses an unsigned ticket may be able to claim a prize.
Tickets for prizes up to and including $599 may be presented to any licensed Texas Lottery retailer for validation and payment of prize.
Prizes less than or equal to $2,500,000, and that are not paid by annuities, may be claimed at any Texas Lottery Claim Center.
Prizes less than or equal to $5,000,000, and that are not paid by annuities, may be claimed at Texas Lottery Claim Centers in Austin, Dallas, Fort Worth, Houston and San Antonio.
Prizes greater than $5,000,000, all Lotto Texas В® , Powerball В® and Mega Millions В® jackpot prizes, and prizes paid by annuities must be processed at Texas Lottery headquarters in Austin. If you believe you are a holder of such a ticket, please call 800-375-6886 to complete an initial inquiry on your ticket and to schedule an appointment to complete the processing of your claim.
Prizes must be claimed no later than 180 days after the draw date.
Claims subject to applicable laws, rules, procedures and final decisions of the Executive Director. The player shall be bound to all applicable provisions in the Mega Millions Finance and Operations Procedures. The player agrees, as its sole and exclusive remedy, that claims arising out of a Mega Millions ticket can only be pursued against the party lottery of ticket purchase and litigation only maintained within the state where the ticket was purchased and only against the party lottery that issued the ticket.
To find the Texas Lottery Claim Center nearest you, please click here or call us at 800-375-6886 from 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. CT, Monday – Friday
How To Find Out If You’re a Winner
The easiest way is right here on our website. The results of the most recent drawings appear on the home page. For results from previous drawings, click here .
You can also check your numbers by watching live or past drawings for your favorite game at our Web Cast page. Drawings are broadcast at the following days and times:How to Play Mega Millions
How to Play
For just $2, you could win the multi-state, multi-million-dollar MEGA MILLIONS ® jackpot, which starts at $20 million. Match all 5 white balls and the Mega Ball to win the jackpot! Match just the 5 white balls and win $1,000,000; if your ticket includes the Megaplier ® you win up to $5 million! Players can add Megaplier for $1 more per play to increase their non-jackpot winnings by up to five times!
Pick up a MEGA MILLIONS playslip at an authorized Florida Lottery retailer. Each playslip contains five panels (A-E). To play, in each panel:
- Select five numbers from 1 through 70 in the upper play area, or mark the QP (Quick Pick) box and let the terminal randomly pick some or all of your numbers.
- Select your Mega Ball number from 1 through 25 in the lower play area, or mark the QP (Quick Pick) box for the terminal to randomly select your Mega Ball number.
- To win two to five times more on your non-jackpot prizes, select the Megaplier box. Megaplier costs $1 more per play. Please Note: The Megaplier box applies to all panels and Quick Picks played on the playslip.
- To play the same numbers for more than one draw, simply tell the retailer how many advance draws you wish to play or select the number of draws in the Advance Play section of your playslip.
- Review your selections carefully. MEGA MILLIONS tickets cannot be canceled.
- Give your completed playslip and payment to the retailer ($2 per play for MEGA MILLIONS, or $3 per play for MEGA MILLIONS with Megaplier). You will receive a ticket printed with your numbers, drawing date(s), and total cost of the ticket. MEGA MILLIONS with Megaplier tickets will display “MEGAPLIER YES.”
- Check the official drawing results to see if you’re a winner! Drawing results are available on this website; on the Florida Lottery’s official Twitter page; at authorized Florida Lottery retailers; and at (850) 921-PLAY (7529).
Drawings are held Tuesday and Friday nights at 11:00 p.m., Eastern Time. Tickets may be purchased until 10:00 p.m., Eastern Time, on the night of the drawing. Tickets purchased after that time will be for the next drawing.
Megaplier is a special feature that allows players to win two to five times their non-jackpot prizes, for just $1 more per play! A player must choose the Megaplier option on his/her MEGA MILLIONS playslip or tell the retailer that he/she wishes to purchase Megaplier. The Megaplier number, selected right before the MEGA MILLIONS draw, will determine the multiplier for that draw. See chart below for all Megaplier prize payouts.
*$20 million starting jackpots
Each Tuesday and Friday night MEGA MILLIONS ® drawings are conducted, in which five out of 70 numbers (white balls) and a Mega Ball number between 1 and 25 (gold ball) will be drawn at random. There are nine ways to win MEGA MILLIONS prizes by matching the winning numbers drawn in the official drawing for the date played. Match all five numbers plus the Mega Ball to win the jackpot or match any of the non-jackpot-winning combinations to win other great cash prizes!
All MEGA MILLIONS prizes are set payouts, except the jackpot. The jackpot prize will be shared among all jackpot winning plays in all MEGA MILLIONS states. The jackpot will be paid in 30 graduated annual payments or a one-time cash payment of a reduced amount. If there is no jackpot winner, the money in the jackpot pool rolls over to the next MEGA MILLIONS drawing.
All MEGA MILLIONS prizes must be claimed in the state where the ticket was purchased. MEGA MILLIONS prizes must be claimed within 180 days after the winning drawing date. Federal income taxes will be withheld from MEGA MILLIONS prizes as required by the Internal Revenue Code at the time payments are made. Any additional federal, state and/or local taxes shall be the responsibility of the winner. Prizes of up to $1 million may be claimed at a Florida Lottery district office. Prizes of more than $1 million must be claimed at Lottery Headquarters in Tallahassee. Read more about claiming Lottery prizes.
If you claim a prize on a winning Advance Play ticket before all of the draws on the ticket have occurred, you will be issued a continuation ticket for the remaining draws with the same play numbers as the original ticket.
All prizes must be claimed within 180 days of the applicable drawing date. All MEGA MILLIONS prizes must be claimed in the state where the ticket was purchased.
© 2020 Florida Lottery, All Rights Reserved.
Must be 18 or older to play.