Enter our raffle
Play along for your chance to win fantastic prizes. Every raffle ticket bought or sold means an extra £1 to help look after the dogs and cats in our care.
Win fantastic prizes
|20 runner-up prizes||£25 Marks & Spencer gift cards|
How to enter
If you do not currently receive raffle tickets from us but would like to, you can buy your tickets here.
Alternatively, please email [email protected] with your full name and postal address or call 0870 890 0000.
Every raffle ticket bought or sold means an extra £1 to help care for the dogs and cats in our care.
Supporters living outside of mainland UK (apart from Scottish Islands and Isle of Wight) are not able to take part in the raffle.
Please note that tickets cannot be sold by, or to, anyone under 18 years of age.
A happy Christmas for Boo
Staff at Battersea celebrated a Christmas miracle last year after reuniting a cat named Boo with her owners after she’d been missing for over a year. Having spent time on the streets of South London as a stray, Boo was brought into Battersea by a kind member of the public. The veterinary team found that she was pregnant and she was placed into foster care where she was soon joined by three kittens; Boomer, Bootsy and Bolt. Back at Battersea, staff were able to locate Boo’s owners having spotted a photo and description that matched her on a missing pets website. Boo’s owners were delighted to be reunited with their long-lost cat and happily her kittens all found homes in time for Christmas.
Please join in our raffle and help us give more animals like Boo, Boomer, Bootsy and Bolt a second chance in a loving home.
Thank you to everyone who took part in Battersea’s Summer raffle. Your support means the world to the dogs and cats in our care. Winners for our Summer Raffle are listed below:
1st prize £3,000
2nd prize £1,000
Mrs Z Middleton
3rd prize £500
£25 Marks & Spencer gift cards
Ms M Waldron
Mr A Seymour
Mr I Hipkin
Mrs Y Willsher
Mrs S Lonergan
Mr D Capon
Mr D Perkins
Mrs S Poole
Miss T Hallett
Mr D Berry
Mrs P Miles
Mr R Gale
Ms M Copple
Mr B Dawson
Mrs J Healey
Mrs A Boerio
Mrs H Smallwood
Miss T Burke
Raffle Rules and Procedures
We are committed to responsible play – and use of this service is conditioned upon, and signifies your agreement to, the terms and conditions listed here. Please click below and take the time to read them carefully.
Battersea raffle rules and procedures
- In addition to the weekly Pawdraw lottery, Battersea holds a raffle – called a ‘Superdraw’ each Spring, Summer, Autumn and Winter. All lottery players are entered into this as well as raffle players who have purchased tickets.
- Out of each pound donated to the Superdraw, over 77p goes directly to the dogs and cats that need our help. We could not do this without you, so thank you. In 2019, the total raised by the Superdraw was £1,001,316. This was distributed as follows:
77.95% – went towards fulfilling Battersea’s purpose
20.05% – went towards the promotion and running of the lottery
2.00% – went towards prizes
- All entries to the Superdraw raffle and the Pawdraw lottery are entered into a random electronic draw that is conducted 7 days after the closing date stated on each ticket.
- Any entries received after the closing date are treated as donations, there are no refunds.
- The draw is conducted by an independent party in front of two witnesses.
- The first number drawn wins the first prize, the second wins the second prize, and so on until all 23 prizes are assigned a winner. There are no rollovers.
- We contact the winners by phone and letter within 14 days of the draw date and provide the prizes to them within 7 days of receiving acknowledgement from the winners.
- Four Superdraws are held each year and the chance of winning a prize per entry is 1 in 10,884.
- We reserve the right to use winner’s names for promotional purposes, such as ‘Mrs Smith from London’.
- The Superdraw prizes are: 1st prize – £3,000; 2nd prize – £1,000; 3rd prize – £500; and, 20 runners up prizes – £25 M&S gift cards.
For the Christmas Superdraw, we will issue free Golden Tickets to a limited number of randomly chosen players. Those players, upon entry to the Superdraw and the return of their golden ticket, will also be entered into a separate, Golden Ticket raffle to win £200.
In the Golden Ticket draw process, all entries are entered into the separate random electronic draw, the first number drawn wins the £200. The Golden Ticket chance of winning per entry is estimated as 1 in 2000.
The Golden Ticket prize is: £200
Be Gamble Aware
- If you do not wish to receive raffle tickets or other communications about Battersea Dogs & Cats Home raffles, call us on 0300 3231 216, email [email protected] or write to us at Freepost RTLJ-ETCZ-SCCZ, Battersea Dogs & Cats Home, 4 Battersea Park Road, London SW8 4AA.
Battersea raffle complaints procedure
We realise that sometimes we might get it wrong and we truly value all feedback about our work. We believe that complaints are an opportunity to learn and improve and it is important that you tell us so we can deal with any situation as quickly as possible.
If you do have a complaint about our raffle, please do not hesitate to contact us by:
- Telephone: 0207 627 7883 (Monday to Friday, between 9am and 5pm)
- Email:[email protected]
- Post: Supporter Services, Battersea Dogs & Cats Home, 4 Battersea Park Road, London, SW8 4AA.
Please remember to include your name and address. Please also include a contact telephone number so that we can call you if we need any more information to answer your question.
If your complaint is about our draw and we are unable to resolve your complaint to your satisfaction, you can refer it to the Independent Betting Adjudication Service (IBAS), which acts as an impartial adjudicator on disputes that arise between gambling operators and their customers, in accordance with the agreed protocol arranged on behalf of members by the Lotteries Council. The outcome of IBAS intervention will be reported to the Gambling Commission.
If your complaint is about our fundraising methods and we are unable to resolve it to your satisfaction, you can refer it to the Fundraising Regulator, the independent regulator of charitable fundraising.
Please note that the Fundraising Regulator can only consider complaints received within three months of the original incident you wish to complain about, or within two months of our final response to you.
Win prizes and help the animals at Battersea Dogs & Cats Home by entering the Battersea raffle.
Cats Protection is the UK’s leading feline welfare charity, helping around 200,000 cats a yearВ across the UK
Through its main aims of rehoming unwanted moggies, neutering cats to reduce overpopulation, and educating people about cats and their welfare, Cats ProtectionВ is working towards its vision of a world where every cat is treated with kindness and an understanding of its needs.
People’s Postcode Lottery players are supporting the charity’s work in a number of ways, including funding vital Cat Care Assistant, Volunteer Team Leader and cat behaviour roles. This funding also helps provideВ 10,000 microchips to help ensure cats go to their new homes with a safe a permanent means of identification.
Cat Care Assistants are responsible for the day-to-day care of cats at the charity’s 36 centres across the UK, making sure they receive top notch care and helping to get them ready to go to loving new homes. Volunteer Team Leaders recruit and oversee groups of volunteers who carry out various tasks from hands-on cat care to fundraising, social media and website management.
Its behaviour team helps branches and centres to provide the best possible care for each cat while it awaits a loving new home as well as providing positive cat behaviour information to the public. They help owners understand their cats better, leadingВ more cats to live happy lives.
In 2020, funding from ourВ players is also helping to cover the costs of looking after cats in our centres while they wait to find new homes, and supporting the charity’s important advocacy work to help make a better world for cats.В
Cats Protection speaks up for cats on a variety of issues including the licensing of cat breeding, introducing compulsory microchipping for cats, air gun licensing and encouraging more landlords and housing providers to allow tenants to own cats.
Support from People’s Postcode Lottery players helps Cats Protection to ensure a brighter future for cats.
Find out more about player-supported charity Cats Protection. The UK's leading feline welfare charity, Cats Protection helps around 200,000 cats a year, with a network of 36 centres and over 250 branches.